8/08/2008

Part I- Bus chronicles

Scene 1

Man: “How are you doing…”
Woman: “Fine”
Man: “Hey precious you have a cell phone?”
Woman: (silence)
Man: “If you have a boyfriend, that’s ok, I’ll won’t call you, but if not…you can give me your number and we’ll keep in touch, you know?”

Scene 2

Man: “How are you doing…”
Woman: “Fine”
Man: “Hey precious you have a cell phone?”
Woman: “Yes”
Man: “Well, can you give me your number and we can keep in touch? If you have a boyfriend I understand, I wouldn’t call”
Women: “I don’t have a boyfriend but I don’t wish to give you my number”
Man: “Why? If you don’t have anybody, what’s the problem?”
Women: “There’s no problem, I don’t want to”
Man: “I don’t get you, I see why you don’t have a boyfriend, me, wanting to be friendly and you get all bitchy, whatever”

No comments: